Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
|08h00 – 08h30||Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.|
|12h00 – 12h30||Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing|
|13h00 – 15h30||Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…|
|15h30 – 16h30||Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.|
|16h30||Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise|
|16h30 – 17h30||Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay|
|17h30||Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set|
|19h00||Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around|
|Overnight on board.|
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
|06h30 – 07h00||Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt|
|07h30 – 08h30||Have breakfast at sunrise.|
|08h30 – 09h30||Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.|
|09h30||Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.|
|09h30 – 10h30||Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…|
|10h30 – 11h30||While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.|
|12h00||Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise|
Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
|16h30 – 17h00||
PLEASE CLICK THE MAP BELOW FOR ROUTE DETAILS
PRICE PER CABIN
|Deluxe||USD 278||USD 179||
|Family with Connecting Door||USD 556|
|Premium with Private Balcony||USD 318||USD 199|
|(USD 139 per person bases on twin sharing cabin)|
VALIDITY FROM 01 JANUARY, 2014 to 31 DECEMBER, 2014
|Deluxe||USD 318||USD 199||
|Family with Connecting Door||USD 636|
|Premium with Private Balcony||USD 358||USD 219|
|(USD 159 per person bases on twin sharing cabin)|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.