Lan Ha Bay has 139 beautiful, small and pristine sandy beaches, many of which lie between two stone mountains. Just imagine that after a long day exploration of caves and grottoes, you will feel entirely relaxed bathing the azure-blue water of the beaches or lying on the white sandy beaches. Your trip will be much more enjoyable with a kayaking amidst the bay.
Exploring Lan Ha Bay with a small boat is a part in your unforgettable cruising experience with V’Spirit Classic Cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
|08h00 – 08h30||Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.|
|12h00 – 12h30||Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.|
|13h00 – 15h30||Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.|
|15h30 – 16h30||Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.|
|16h30||Back to the V’Spirit Classic.|
|16h30 – 17h30||Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.|
|17h30||Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.|
|19h00||Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.|
|Overnight on board.|
DAY 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
|06h30 – 07h00||Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt|
|07h00 – 08h30||Have breakfast on board.|
|08h30||Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.|
|08h30 – 12h00||Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak. Swimming and relaxing at the beaches|
|12h00 – 14h00||Return to the day boat. Enjoy a barbecue lunch on board.Kayaking more to explore Lan Ha Bay or just leisure at the beaches.|
|14h00 – 14h30||
Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
If the weather permits, we continue along to Three Peach Beach for swimming.
|14h30 – 16h00||Cruise back to the main boat|
|19h00||Enjoy dinner and overnight on board|
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
|06h30 – 07h00||Join Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.|
|07h30 – 08h30||Have breakfast at sunrise.|
|08h30 – 09h30||Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.|
|09h30||Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.|
|09h30 – 10h30||Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.|
|10h30 – 11h30||While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.|
|12h00 – 12h30||Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise|
|12h30||Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.|
|16h30 – 17h00||Trip finishes.|
|PLEASE CLICK THE MAP BELOW FOR ROUTE DETAILS
PRICE PER CABIN
|Deluxe||USD 518||USD 339|
|Family with connecting door||USD 1036|
|Premium with Private Balcony||USD 598||USD 419|
|(USD259 per person bases on twin sharing cabin)|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(B, L, D)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charge
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.